INFORMATION ON APPLICATIONS AND SHOW POLICIES
A SEPARATE CHECK AND APPLICATION FORM ARE REQUIRED FOR EACH SHOW. Checks may be postdated to June 1, 2019. Incomplete applications and those not including separate checks will be returned and can result in not being accepted.
Spaces are 10x10 except for the Chatham indoor show, and are preassigned. Set up time is between 7:00 & 9:00 A.M. We need to be mindful of Bed and Breakfast businesses around us and keep our noise level respectful of people still sleeping.
VEHICLES SHOULD BE UNLOADED AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE AND PARKED IN DESIGNATED AREA BEFORE SETTING UP. COMPLETE SETTING UP BY 9:30 WITH EXCESS STOCK OUT OF SIGHT.
Exhibitors must maintain a professional manner at all times.
Unless authorized by show chair there will be NO BREAKDOWN BEFORE THE ENDING TIME OF THE SHOW. You must vacate site by 5:30 P.M. South Chatham Village Hall: no breakdown before 3:00, must vacate by 4:30.
1. Only original hand crafted juried items made by the exhibitor may be displayed. NO MANUFACTURED ITEMS, KITS OR IMPORTS ARE ACCEPTABLE. NO UNJURIED ITEMS WILL BE ALLOWED. NO REDUCED SALE TYPE SIGNS PERMITTED. Chairpersons have the power to ask anyone whose work is misrepresented to leave.
2. New applicants not in our shows last year must submit three (3) photos (no slides) of your work and one (1) photo of your full display. If your craft has changed this also applies to you. Please label all photos with your name and address
3. DEADLINE for applications is March 31, 2019. A SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE MUST BE INCLUDED WITH PAYMENT IN FULL. ACCEPTANCES WILL BE SENT OUT IN LATE APRIL. Applications received after the deadline may be considered on a space available basis.
4. Make checks payable to VILLAGE CRAFTERS OF CAPE COD, and mail to P.O. BOX 132 HARWICH, MA. 02645
5. Exhibitors are responsible for collecting Massachusetts Sales Tax.
6. Tables must be covered on all four sides. It is your responsibility to keep your area clean and take your trash home with you.
7. ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHLIC BEVERAGES OR PETS ALLOWED.
PUBLICITY, SHOW FEES, REFUNDS
Publicity will be done through posters, flyers, signage and display ads. Show fees are used for advertising with the balance donated to the libraries, Historical Society and South Chatham Village Hall. Therefore, THERE ARE NO REFUNDS for late cancellations. Each year, we are able to donate approximately $5000 to hosting organizations.
SHOW CHAIRS and CONTACT INFO, 2019 SHOWS
Village Hall, South Chatham (June 8)
Susan Hawley, (508) 367-0776; Dolores Chase, (508) 432-4216
West Yarmouth Library (July 11)
Michael Helfen, (508) 888-3133 / cell: (508) 364-9552; Karen Alexander
Doane Park (July 18)
Nancy Wagstaff, (508) 432-2698; Karen Alexander
Osterville Library (July 20, September 28)
Michael Helfen, (508) 888-3133 / cell: (508) 364-9552;; Christine Esperson, (617) 680-0213
Sandwich Library (July 27)
Susan Brogan, (508) 725-8520; Christine Esperson, (617) 680-0213; Priscilla Alden, (508) 759-7820
Doane Park (August 1)
Susan Hawley, (508) 367-0776; Nancy Wagstaff, (508) 432-2698
Doane Park (August 15)
Nancy Wagstaff, (508) 432-2698; Dolores Chase, (508) 432-4216
Nauset Middle School (October 19)
Nancy Wagstaff, (508) 432-2698; Dolores Chase, (508) 432-4216; Karen Alexander
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE WHO APPLY TO MORE THAN ONE SHOW. PREVIOUS ACCEPTANCE DOES NOT GUARANTEE ACCEPTANCE THIS YEAR.