INFORMATION ON APPLICATIONS AND SHOW POLICIES
A SEPARATE CHECK AND APPLICATION FORM ARE REQUIRED FOR EACH SHOW. Checks may be postdated to May 1, 2021. Incomplete applications and those not including separate checks will be returned and can result in not being accepted.
Doane park shows: weights only, no stakes.
Spaces are 10x10 and are preassigned. Set up time is between 7:00 & 9:00 A.M. MUST BE SET UP BY 9:30 (8:30 FOR NAUSET MIDDLE SCHOOL) with all excess stock out of sight. Exhibitors must maintain a professional manner at all times.
VEHICLES SHOULD BE UNLOADED AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE AND PARKED IN DESIGNATED AREA BEFORE SETTING UP.
Unless authorized by show chair there will be NO BREAKDOWN BEFORE THE ENDING TIME OF THE SHOW (4:00 PM). You must vacate site by 5:30 P.M.
1. Only original hand crafted juried items made by the exhibitor may be displayed. NO MANUFACTURED ITEMS, KITS OR IMPORTS ARE ACCEPTABLE. NO UNJURIED ITEMS WILL BE ALLOWED. NO REDUCED SALE TYPE SIGNS PERMITTED. Chairpersons have the power to ask anyone whose work is misrepresented to leave.
2. New applicants not in our shows last year must submit three (3) photos (no slides) of your work and one (1) photo of your full display. If your craft has changed this also applies to you. Please label all photos with your name and address
3. DEADLINE for applications is June 15, 2021. A SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE MUST BE INCLUDED WITH PAYMENT IN FULL. Acceptance letters will be sent ASAP.
4. Make checks payable to VILLAGE CRAFTERS OF CAPE COD, and mail to P.O. BOX 132 HARWICH, MA. 02645
5. Exhibitors are responsible for collecting Massachusetts Sales and Use Tax.
6. Tables must be covered on all four sides. It is your responsibility to keep your area clean and take your trash home with you.
7. ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHLIC BEVERAGES OR PETS ALLOWED.
PUBLICITY, SHOW FEES, REFUNDS
Publicity will be done through posters, flyers, signage, display ads, and social media. Show fees are used for advertising with the balance donated to the Organizations we sponsor. Therefore, THERE ARE NO REFUNDS. Each year, we are able to donate over $5000.
SHOW CHAIRS and CONTACT INFO, 2021 SHOWS
WEST YARMOUTH Karen Alexander & Mike Helfen 508.888.3133 Mike
By 9 the night before..…. 508.362.2618 Karen
DOANE PARK (1) Nancy Wagstaff & Karen Alexander 508.432.2698-Nancy
By 9 the night before… 508.362.2618-Karen
DOANE PARK (2) Susan Hawley & Nancy Wagstaff 508.367.0776-Susan
DOANE PARK (3) Nancy Wagstaff & Dolores Chase 508.432.2698-Nancy
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE WHO APPLY TO MORE THAN ONE SHOW. PREVIOUS ACCEPTANCE DOES NOT GUARANTEE ACCEPTANCE THIS YEAR.
Painting: Pounding Surf, by Michael Helfen
PLEASE PRINT OUT THE APPLICATION FORMS YOU NEED BY
HITTING MY BUTTON TO GIVE A PDF OF THE APPLICATIONS
WHICH MAY BE PRINTED